Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: There's been a Dane Sardinha sighting!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    There's been a Dane Sardinha sighting!

    I saw he got his first MLB hit yesterday (an RBI hit at that) for the Tigers.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Et tu, Brutus? Brutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    10,567

    Re: There's been a Dane Sardinha sighting!

    Quote Originally Posted by 44Magnum View Post
    I saw he got his first MLB hit yesterday (an RBI hit at that) for the Tigers.
    I saw that. I had kind of assumed he was taking a similar career plight to David Espinosa. At least Sardinha is still in baseball. I believe Espinosa is out of the game right now. Anyone know of his whereabouts?

  4. #3
    Member OesterPoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West-central Ohio
    Posts
    2,052

    Re: There's been a Dane Sardinha sighting!

    He also threw out my fantasy baseball team's premier stolen base threat, Willy Taveras.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25