Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions wanted...

Re: Opinions wanted...

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    You could always shame him into paying by bringing up the issue with him in front of his girlfriend. Nothing makes a guy look good like trying to worm his way out of paying $20 to a friend.
    Ouch.

We have a winner!
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?

Is she hot?

That is the fundamental question that must be answered before the discussion can proceed in a logical and orderly manner.

Post Pics Of The Gf.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
    Why don't you, your "friend" and his girl rent a hotel room that just has one king sized bed?
    The scene from "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" just flashed through my mind.... Those aren't pillows!" :

Are you all driving there together? Is the gas being split in half or three ways?
    Last edited by GAC; 07-04-2008 at 06:35 AM.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

***BUMP***

OK, the weekend is over... how did it go, Playadlc?
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Didn't see this thread until now...but I'm surprised no one else brought up this logic.

Usually hotel rates are for 2 people max. At least when me and 2 friends booked rooms for a trip we always had to add a little extra for the third person. If I were you, I would have booked the room for 2 people and split that cost 50%. Then, when you showed up inform the desk that you have an additional person and whatever that charge is hand it over to him. It wouldn't have benefitted you as much as the 1/3 split but you could still stick his cheapness on him in front of his girl when you arrived. That would have sparked some discussion in the other bed over the weekend, haha.

Turn Off Ads?