Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will you watch?????

Will you watch?????

If my bestest friend Corey is playing tonight, even though I pay for MLB EI, High Def, and MLBTV......I will not watch the game.

And I will warn anyone who will listen or who gives a flying leap (which is nobody) that if the JR nostalgia disaster last much longer (JR playing RF and batting 3rd) I might just take up bowling for the rest of the season.
    "Is there a problem officers?"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Will you watch?????

I'm a huge Reds and baseball fan. I'll always watch no matter what. I'd still watch if they went 0-162.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

We're supposed to wait a few more weeks before we can evaluate where this team is. Father Walt's orders.

Reggie Taylor, Mike Frank and Jimmy Haynes didn't chase me away.

I can drink Cory Patterson's milkshake and not retch.

Thompson vs VanBenschoten -- definitely.
    "Baseball is a very, very complex business. It's more of a people business than most businesses." - Bob Castellini

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

CP...I guess I'm adding beer into tonight's recipe...

(hey, now I have a reason)
    Last edited by Matt700wlw; 07-02-2008 at 04:57 PM.

I will not watch.....

Until I get home from Church.

but to echo WOY... None of the other stuff ran me off, CP won't either.
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Reggie Taylor, Mike Frank and Jimmy Haynes didn't chase me away.

Excellent points all......but isn't this the point?

Aren't we paying huge bucks for nothing more than reruns?

I just feel sorry for all of you in Cincinnati who budget $500 to actually take your family to a game.

Quote Originally Posted by red-in-la View Post
    If my bestest friend Corey is playing tonight, even though I pay for MLB EI, High Def, and MLBTV......I will not watch the game.

And I will warn anyone who will listen or who gives a flying leap (which is nobody) that if the JR nostalgia disaster last much longer (JR playing RF and batting 3rd) I might just take up bowling for the rest of the season.
    Not sure why you took a moment to pile on Griffey. He's not vintage Jr. by any stretch of the imagination, but he's starting to come around at the plate.

Corey Patterson isn't the first, nor will he be the last, bad player to suit up for this franchise. It seems like yesterday that Elmer Dessens was the staff ace of this team, after that, I can weather any storm.

I think drinking Patterson's milk shake is a little kinky, but Im watching, I watched the Vern Rapp years.

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    Not sure why you took a moment to pile on Griffey. He's not vintage Jr. by any stretch of the imagination, but he's starting to come around at the plate.

Corey Patterson isn't the first, nor will he be the last, bad player to suit up for this franchise. It seems like yesterday that Elmer Dessens was the staff ace of this team, after that, I can weather any storm.
    Pile on Griffey? I have posted my opinion about Barry Larkin II many times before. So, it is July 2nd and JR is starting to come around? Huh?

The Reds just had their VERY best pitcher on the mound and lost to the friggin Pirates.....but JR is coming around......sorry I was being so pessimistic.

Its REDS baseball - actually its baseball - sometimes things are the same guys bat, guys pitch, guys look bad, guys look good but if i can get home to watch i will - heck if the REDS were in last place and looked like losing a league record i'd still watch - its the REDS

Quote Originally Posted by red-in-la View Post
    The Reds just had their VERY best pitcher on the mound and lost to the friggin Pirates.....but JR is coming around......sorry I was being so pessimistic.

Hey, we were facing Zach Duke.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

I just feel sorry for all of you in Cincinnati who budget $500 to actually take your family to a game.
    $500???

I guess after a round at Camargo that's not much, but I doubt that's what the average GAB attending family is dropping at a Reds game.

Baseball's never a rerun IMO, it's a sunset at a different spot everyday of the week.

Worth The Wait

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    One of the most descriptive, creative, and kind of disturbing remarks I've ever seen on Redszone

Baseball's never a rerun IMO, it's a sunset at a different spot everyday of the week.
    Who knew George Will moved to Portland?????

Turn Off Ads?