Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A grown up Cindy Brady vomits during radio interview

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

A grown up Cindy Brady vomits during radio interview

Well, if you opened this thread, you must be curious.

Here's the video:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/sho...ady.radio.kktv
    Stick to your guns.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: A grown up Cindy Brady vomits during radio interview

Lots of wine will do that to you.

As an adult, she has always been a free-spirited character who has loved the partying lifestyle. And it looks like it's starting to take it's toll on her because she doesn't look good at all.

I found out something interesting though.... her son, like my oldest, has Asperger Syndrome.
    Last edited by GAC; 07-05-2008 at 05:34 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Did the radio station happen to mention why they thought she would be a good "drive-time" guest?

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    As an adult, she has always been a free-spirited character who has loved the partying lifestyle. And it looks like it's starting to take it's toll on her because she doesn't look good at all.
    Interesting. In the interview she said that she usually doesn't drink, and that she's a very, very, very honest person. Maybe she should remove one of those "very's"?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    Interesting. In the interview she said that she usually doesn't drink, and that she's a very, very, very honest person. Maybe she should remove one of those "very's"?
    She should remove the "honest" too. She hasn't been heard from in the last several years (so maybe she's changed); but earlier in here adult life, whenever she did do anything that was "newsworthy", it was for something like the current incident.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I'm still laughing that this was CNN's front page news.

C'mon CNN ........ booooooooooo!

(Here's a scoop for you ....... there's a war going on, a historic presidential election and America is struggling economically.)
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post

(Here's a scoop for you ....... there's a war going on, a historic presidential election and America is struggling economically.)
    Maybe that was why Cindy was drinking large quantities of wine then? :

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post

These days, the major networks' front pages decisions are a lot like Redszone's front pages... driven by stories generating the most clicks. You may want more war, election and economic news, but there's a larger group of folks out there demanding to be distracted from those things with Cindy Brady updates!
    /r/reds

I've never voted, but I've watched plenty of The Brady Bunch. For this reason and many others, this is more relevant and news-worthy for me.

She should've blamed Marsha for getting her drunk.

Thinks she looks in the mirror at a dive bar and hear's those voices, "baby talk, baby talk"?

I rememeber reading Barry Williams's bio (sad, I know) and it described the "family" traveling and their behavior on a plane to to do " Donahue" I think. Not surprising behavior from "the youngest one who hurls."

Quote Originally Posted by Handofdeath View Post
    Not surprising behavior from "the youngest one who hurls."

Good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

You are not the only one who read the bio, as much as it pains me to admit it. It does make this incident seem like nothing, which it is.

Turn Off Ads?