Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cubs acquire Harden

Cubs acquire Harden

According to www.MLBTradeRumors.com the cubs got Harden for Sean Gallagher and Matt Murton.

Harden seems like just the pitcher the cubs are used to, injured all the time. Maybe he is finally over his injury history though.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Re: Cubs acquire Harden

wow!

if true that is

wow

however due to the numerous false reports that lace mlbtraderummors.com I will not believe it until reported on by a reliable site...
    Last edited by thatcoolguy_22; 07-08-2008 at 06:40 PM.
    "Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier'n helpin' 'em move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load **** into a truck."

I wonder if the Reds will face him this series?

what the heck if the price was taht cheap we should of gone for it
    Barry Larkin = Future Hall Of Famer

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

as of now 6:38pm nothing posted on Cubs Website or anywhere else on the internet that I have seen after an exhaustive search (for 4 minutes)

if true though i say again... Wow!
    "Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier'n helpin' 'em move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load **** into a truck."

Quote Originally Posted by redlegs7089 View Post
    what the heck if the price was taht cheap we should of gone for it
    The Reds don't have a Gallagher or Murton to trade and they are sellers, not buyers.

RotoHester

Quote Originally Posted by thatcoolguy_22 View Post
    as of now 6:38pm nothing posted on Cubs Website or anywhere else on the internet that I have seen after an exhaustive search (for 4 minutes)

if true though i say again... Wow!
    It was just announced on ESPN News

Uh, They got Chad Gaudin too. That's a great trade for them. Peace 2009 Reds. Maybe 2010 will be the year, but probably not.

I am a little skeptical of the site too, but usually they just have rumored trades not actual reported trades. The cubs also gave up Eric Patterson and a catching prospect, Josh Donaldson who is their 7th rated prospect preseason.

This should solidify the Reds as sellers, no way we will catch the Brewers or the Cubs. Sell Walt, Sell!

Hal McCoy mentioned that it could happen on his blog about 4:30 or so. That's a lot of smoke for it not to be true.

Wow...unbelievable....the Cubs just got a guy with electric stuff for B level prospects....why do guys never drop into our laps like this?
    This will not change until the Reds win the World Series.......

April 28, 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    This should solidify the Reds as sellers, no way we will catch the Brewers or the Cubs. Sell Walt, Sell!
    thats what I am hoping

got alil captain in u?

The market for Bronson Arroyo continues to get stronger and stronger. With some of the top pitchers already moving the calls for bronson will start to come more frequently now.

OOOOH YEEEAHHHH!! CarolinaRedleg's Avatar

Turn Off Ads?