Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Is it me or has Cueto developed...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is it me or has Cueto developed...

... a low 80s-high 70s slider to go along with the mid-high 80's slider. I have seen a slower slider multiple times tonight on pitch FX that I haven't noticed before. It seems to be working for him.

Re: Is it me or has Cueto developed...

It's you.

Sorry, just wanted to say that.

Just as an aside, Cueto just had the best Reds at-bat I've seen in a while...sad...
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by improbus View Post
    Just as an aside, Cueto just had the best Reds at-bat I've seen in a while...sad...
    I concur, by far the best AB of the night. Only one that seems to know how to do this on a regular basis is Hairston and Keppinger.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

Crime of the century that Cueto had 4 earned runs and a loss for that performance. I'm going to make a citizen's arrest of Dunn when the team comes back home.

cueto got scre*ed by has team tonight, not only could they not hit they could even field the ball 4 him in one of his best starts since his debut

Cueto is getting better and better as the year moves on. That is a great sign. He's learning how to get it done.

Cueto's big problem has been avoiding big innings and giving up the 3-run homer. But it appears he's starting to settle down and limit the damage when he gets into trouble. I think he's going to be fine.

Turn Off Ads?