Angels
    braves
    twins
    tigers
    rays
    cubs
    A's
    red sox

Any other teams you think might be interested?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Teams interested in Dunn

Where exactly are you getting the info that those three teams are strongly interested in Dunn?
    "Pam, I am public speaking...stop public interrupting me."
    -Michael Scott, "The Office"

"His capa was detated from his head!"
    -Michael Scott on the death of his former boss, Ed Truck, "The Office"

sorry for not explaining more, im just completely speculating from what I have heard. I was just trying to build a list of teams that dunn might get traded to and figured that everyone might have some input on who would be interested, and strongly interested. That was just my guess on how to start the list.

I thought I was going to open this thread and find a blank screen.

But seriously, I'm surprised that any NL team would want him. Dunn needs to become a full-time DH.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunner13 View Post
    sorry for not explaining more, im just completely speculating from what I have heard. I was just trying to build a list of teams that dunn might get traded to and figured that everyone might have some input on who would be interested, and strongly interested. That was just my guess on how to start the list.

where did you hear it?
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

i can't imagine the braves would be on any list involving dunn

Quote Originally Posted by dunner13 View Post
    No big deal I was just making sure I didn't miss anything. I'm sure interest in Dunn will start to come as the deadline approaches. Who wouldn't want 24 homers, 54 RBIs, and a .900 OPS? And if no one wants him, then fine, DON'T TRADE HIM. If you get a good offer from him, then by all means take it, but Dunner is a very productive player for us and we cannot just give him away.
    "Pam, I am public speaking...stop public interrupting me."
    -Michael Scott, "The Office"

"His capa was detated from his head!"
    -Michael Scott on the death of his former boss, Ed Truck, "The Office"

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    where did you hear it?
    no credible sources if thats what your looking for. Didn't mean for the thread to be a credible rumor source, just was curious what teams everyone thought would be interested in dunn.

Saw an interesting stat this morning on SC.

most HR's since MAY 04.

Manny
    a couple other guys
    ryan howard
    Adam DUNN

We need to rid ourselves of griffey first.

I believe getting rid of dunn first will be a mistake.

I don't think there's much interest out there for Dunn. That's why he is still a Red.

You have some serious flaws in your game when you are 3rd in the league in HR's (nearing the All-Star break) at age 28 and nobody is showing a strong interest in you even though you are on the trading block!

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

[QUOTE=44Magnum;1690543]I don't think there's much interest out there for Dunn. That's why he is still a Red.
    [QUOTE]

I just think we're asking alot more for dunn than teams are willing to pay. Which in a way is good.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Wouldn't it be great if after all these years of speculating, that dunn signs a long-term extension.

Talk about ironic

There's been no fewer than three or four published reports in the last 3-4 weeks at various newspapers stating there's little interest for Adam Dunn. At this point, I have to conclude that there's little interest for Adam Dunn - we're not just talking about one or two beat writers saying it, we're talking about at least 3-4.

Face it, Dunn doesn't have the value that Reds fans assume he does. Does he have value? Yes. But not as much as folks would like to believe.

I just think we're asking alot more for dunn than teams are willing to pay. Which in a way is good.
    Not if we get stuck with Dunn.

Quote Originally Posted by 44Magnum View Post
    Not if we get stuck with Dunn.
    Will the Reds offer Dunn arbitration if we get stuck with him? I wonder if they wont in fear that he will accept?
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Turn Off Ads?