Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How good is your reaction time?

Re: How good is your reaction time?

Huh?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Damn You ORH!!!!

I've been playing this dang thing for a couple of hours, I quit and then I go back to it...my best non penalized group is 0.23 but that was surely after a strong coffee because I'm been an armadillo and worse the rest of the time - hey I keep getting the blasted penalty (I swear that sheep at the bottom tries to fake you out)

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegJake View Post
    Damn You ORH!!!!

I've been playing this dang thing for a couple of hours, I quit and then I go back to it...my best non penalized group is 0.23 but that was surely after a strong coffee because I'm been an armadillo and worse the rest of the time - hey I keep getting the blasted penalty (I swear that sheep at the bottom tries to fake you out)
    You're welcome.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

I fell asleep counting the sheep!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Am I the only one, or is anyone else suprised at the consistantcy of your times. I don't have much deviation at all.

Senor Votto

Bobcat. I can't get any better than that.

Same here, Bobcat, and no matter how many times I try it.

Would loved to had something like this to try when I was much younger! See what the drop off is now that I'm... 'Matured' a bit.
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Rocketting Rabbit so far. .190, .190, .185, .189, .189 Now that is consistency!
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    0.1378 rocketing rabbit. Thats the best I have been able to get so far.
    Just got a 0.1392.... closest I have come since that time.

Bobbing bobcat all morning. Of course I'll be doing this all day now. It's always something.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

Turn Off Ads?