Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Great game tonight

Great game tonight

I sat and watched tonight's game and was very fired up. This team actually looks like they are into it. They do not look complacent to me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Great game tonight

Everytime they get me excited, they let me down the next day, I hope this is for real, but I can't believe it just yet.

Today against C.C. will say a lot. Man, if we can go into the break with another win I just may start dreaming as tight as the Wild Card race is!

If you told me before this trip that we would be 3-2 with a chance for a 4-2 trip I would have been thrilled. Just give CC hell today!

Finishing up strong before the break will do wonders for them!
    Reds fan since 1970

the team is in real need of a confidence boost, and going 4-2 against the cubs and brewers (and beating CC) would definatly accomplish this goal.
    3-2 at games this year
    5-9 all time

2010 central division champions

How do you guys think Homer will do today?? I'm eager to see if Homer's velocity is actually up like Dusty said.

At this point I am just happy with a break-even road trip and a series win against the Brewers. I'm certainly not expecting much from today's matchup. Homer on the bump against CC does not inspire positivity in me.

Only 6 games back of the wild card. Only New York and Florida have winning records over their last 10 games (of the teams ahead of Cincy in the wild card hunt), and the Reds are 7-3 over the last 10. If they can beat CC today, that would be a boost heading into the ASB.

I'm not very confident about today. But I'll be happy with a 3-3 road trip. 4-2 would be impressive. A sweep of the Brewers will certainly make a statement if it's in the cards.

Turn Off Ads?