Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Pics From 2008 XM All-Star Futures Game at Yankee Stadium - July 13, 2008

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    1,001

    Pics From 2008 XM All-Star Futures Game at Yankee Stadium - July 13, 2008


  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,279

    Re: Pics From 2008 XM All-Star Futures Game at Yankee Stadium - July 13, 2008

    Awesome pics Rob, how was tjhe game, I watched some on tv? I have GREAT seats for the USA team when they play in Durham NC coming up soon.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Pics From 2008 XM All-Star Futures Game at Yankee Stadium - July 13, 2008

    Great pics!
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25