3. Josh Hamilton, Texas, cf
    4. Alex Rodriguez, New York, 3b
    5. Manny Ramirez, Boston, lf
    6. Milton Bradley, Texas, dh
    7. Kevin Youkilis, Boston, 1b
    8. Joe Mauer, Minnesota, c
    9. Dustin Pedroia, Boston, 2b
    P: Cliff Lee, Cleveland, lhp

On paper, that NL lineup looks LOADED!!! Might be the first good chance in a while for the NL to pick up a W...

Any lineup in which Matt Holliday and Ryan Braun are hitting 6-7 is pretty stacked...

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Re: Lineups for the AS Game

I saw a stat on ESPN last night that said the NL was actually outhomering the AL this year. Tomorrow night would be a great time for that to happen a LOT, LOL

That NL lineup is pretty sick though. It's right up there with the AL one for the first time in years. Wow!
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Turn Off Ads?