Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question About This Thursday and Friday Games vs Mets

Question About This Thursday and Friday Games vs Mets

My buddy wants to take his kids down to one of the games, and the whole family are HUGE Arroyo fans.

Does anyone know which game he will start? I am guessing it would be between Bronson and Cueto for Thursday and Friday's games.

Also... they want to see the Reds take batting practice. What time do they open the gates?

Thanks
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Question About This Thursday and Friday Games vs Mets

Cueto is supposed to start Thursday & Arroyo on Friday according to everything I have heard so far

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Also... they want to see the Reds take batting practice. What time do they open the gates?

Thanks
    Two hours in advance. You should get to see some Reds batting practice, but not all of it. You will get to see the entire duration of the Mets' batting practice though.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

Quote Originally Posted by Tornon View Post
    Cueto is supposed to start Thursday & Arroyo on Friday according to everything I have heard so far
    That is right. Those are the only 2 games they have announced so far. I think they are waiting to see how many pitches Volquez throws tomorrow night to see where they will put him back in the rotation.

Thanks all. I shall pass the info on.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

There must be no love for the TBA pitchers. They are going Saturday and Sunday for the Reds.....

Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?