Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday July 16th minor league updates

Re: Wednesday July 16th minor league updates

Lorenza “Laurie” Vicious, Attending Martinez of Operations of Baseball in Field Las Palmas, 58 anuses, fallecio by cardiac unemployment in the tranquillity of its home this morning in Santo Domingo. “Deeply we are saddened and we shocked by the loss of Laurie. She was a reliable person and a vital part of the family of the Dodgers and to the several players who races of the professional baseball began in Field Las Palmas,” said the general manager of the Dodgers Ned Colletti. “Our prayers are with her and their family and all colleagues and friendly. Field Las Palmas will not be equal without her.” The race of Martinez in Field Las Palmas lasted more than 20 years. She worked extensively with the Coordinator search of Talents, Rafael Avila. Martinez maintained to an integral relation with the embassy and the American consulate to name of the Dodgers in the Dominican Republic, and attended all the Dominican players with visas, the insurances, and another documentation. Martinez took pride in making sure that the administrative matters of the players were process so that they could concentrate in his operation in the field.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Lotzkar had good command his last two starts, tonight not so much.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Oscar Castro got them 1-2-3 in the second inning as well.

On the plus side Lotzkar has 5 more K's tonight in 3 IP, giving him 43 strikeouts in 29 innings this season...13.3 K/9.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

The Sarasota game was completed early because of rain. Sarasota won 3-1.

Castro: 2-for-4
    Frazier: 1-for-3 walk
    Heisey: 2-for-4 triple
    Louwsma: 3-for-4
    Perales: 3-for-3 two doubles

Livingston: 8 IP, 7 H, 1 R, 1 BB, 4 K
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Mesoraco singles into the outfield.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Lorenza "Laurie" Vicioso Martinez, assistant baseball operations in Campo Las Palmas, 58 years, died of a heart attack in the tranquility of their homes this morning in Santo Domingo.

"We are deeply shocked and saddened by the loss of Laurie. She was a trusted person and a vital part of the family of the Dodgers and the careers of several players who began professional baseball in Campo Las Palmas, "said the Dodgers general manager Ned Colletti. "Our prayers are with her and her family and all his colleagues and friends. Campo Las Palmas will not be the same without it. "

Martinez's career in Campo Las Palmas lasted over 20 years. She worked extensively with the Coordinator of Talent Search, Rafael Avila. Martinez held a comprehensive relationship with the American embassy and consulate in the name of the Dodgers in the Dominican Republic, and attended all players with Dominican visas, insurance, and other documentation. Martinez took pride in ensuring that the administrative matters of the players were processed so they could focus on its operation in the field.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 15-11
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Lotzkar is done for the night.

Castro: 3 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 K
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Billings is up 2-0 thanks to a 2 RBI single by David Sappelt.

Stubbs walks. 1-2, 1B, LO, BB
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

Oscar Castro is a groundball machine. I should have something close to a scouting report on him after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Oscar Castro is a groundball machine. I should have something close to a scouting report on him after the game.
    As soon as I say that Castro serves up an RBI double off the wall that was misplayed by Tony Brown out there.

Billings down 3-2 now. Castro just giving up hits now.

Stubbs having another solid game so far...

Livingston is really tearing up Sarasota with an 8 inning complete game...As was mentioned earlier in the thread there should be a spot open up in the rotation...

I think right now we are looking at a solid top 11 pitchers ready early next season...I will assume that Fogg and Arroyo will be gone next season, so we would have 9 guys to choose from...

Harang, Volquez, Cueto, Bailey, Thompson, Fogg, Arroyo, Livningston, Lecure, Maloney, Jukich...

Turn Off Ads?