Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tickets to games at Wrigley?

Tickets to games at Wrigley?

For those around the area, how do you go about getting tickets to Reds games in Chicago? I was looking on stub hub and bleacher seats are like $84 bucks?!? I'm moving right next Wrigley in three weeks and want to go to the Reds series next month. Any advice?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tickets to games at Wrigley?

Well in the years past I was able to get tickets on ebay at or below face value most times, but not last year or this year. I went to a game this April in which I got tickets the day they went on sale.

But to help you now, you can normally get a good deal once the game starts. Also, once last year on gameday I was able to get a few tickets at the window (they hold some back)
    because at the end of the day, they still are the Chicago Cubs, and they will figure out a way to screw this whole thing up--Marty B.

I hang out at the park... works everytime

THey often release tickets on the web site in the days before a game, have been lucky there several times. There are TONS of brokers around Wrigley as well, so you will always have that option. Just wait until the first inning or so and the price will drop.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

I bought my Wrigley tickets from the Cubs' web site the day they went on sale. And I wouldn't sit in the bleacher seats anyway. I overheard a guy sitting behind me in the upper deck that bleacher seats go for close to $100 on StubHub, and he bought his upper deck seats for 2x face value. My tickets were $22 a piece, face value, through the Cubs' site. So that should give you a ball park figure of what he paid through StubHub. There are several brokers outside the stadium. You can't miss 'em when you get off the Red Line. I couldn't hear how much they were getting an hour before the game, but like others have said, wait until the game is started or close to starting.

Turn Off Ads?