Turn Off Ads?

Thread: "Here's Your Sign" Moments

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Here's Your Sign" Moments

I'm sure we've all had them. Whether it involved ourselves personally, or a situation we witnessed.

My teens usually do the dishes and various other chores. Last night, after dinner, Dad felt motivated so I did the dishes, cleaned the counter tops, and put stuff away.

I'm then sitting outside on the back deck relaxing and enjoying a cup of coffee before having to go to work.

My teenage son sticks his head out the backdoor and says "Dad! What did you do with all those dirty dishes that were piled up?"

I kinda look at him, and being the quick wit, respond.... "What they're missing? Those are your Mom's favorite dishes too. You better find them!"

He gives me a funny look.

Check THE D-I-S-H-W-A-S-H-E-R!!!!

Here's your sign.
    Last edited by GAC; 07-17-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?