Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Site Review?

Time is the Revelator.

Site Review?

Not sure if this is allowed, but I have been on RedsZone since forever, and I was hoping to get some feedback from my fellow Zoners. I know a few of you out there have blogs of there own, so if you are interested in linking eachother, PM me.

The site: http://www.onbaseplusslugging.com/

Critique?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Site Review?

I really like what I've read so far. Only time will tell if you truly have a great site, but nonetheless, it's an excellent start.

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I really like what I've read so far. Only time will tell if you truly have a great site, but nonetheless, it's an excellent start.
    Appreciate that. I'm quite the procrastinator, so the challenge for me is to keep it regularly updated. My new job allows so much free time. I am attempting to get my freelance design portfolio off the ground and maintain this blog. Key is keeping it fresh, too. Thanks!

Stat geek...and proud

Looks good.

Time is the Revelator.

Thank-ah.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

LvJ - I like the simplicity of the blog, although I can't say I'm a fan of the tan. I know what you were going for with the green and dirt colors but the tan is just a little much. Especially since I have a widescreen monitor, it's like a dirt soup on the screen.

The green links on the left column to me seem a little too close to the green background.

That's all that jumps out at me. Like the site - and I've added your feed to my google reader. Look forward to keeping up with the posts.

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19 View Post
    LvJ - I like the simplicity of the blog, although I can't say I'm a fan of the tan. I know what you were going for with the green and dirt colors but the tan is just a little much. Especially since I have a widescreen monitor, it's like a dirt soup on the screen.

The green links on the left column to me seem a little too close to the green background.

That's all that jumps out at me. Like the site - and I've added your feed to my google reader. Look forward to keeping up with the posts.
    Thanks for the comments and add.

One question... do you see a green background? The links on the left should be on a tanish color background. I wonder if people are seeing something different than what I am getting. Hmm..

I am, however in the process of a new design. I liked it because it was simple, but it is quite ugly looking, I must agree.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

LvJ - I attached a screenshot of what I see

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19 View Post
    LvJ - I attached a screenshot of what I see
    Okay, looks right.

What green background are speaking of?

O.K., let's not start any threads here to plug your website. Keep it in your sig, if you like, but RedsZone is not the place for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?