Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumps

Bumps

Jukich and Fisher are headed to Louisville. I heard Livingston was headed to Chattanooga.
    The Lookouts should be getting some arms from Sarasota.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bumps

Would have thought Manuel would get the call. In any event, the AAA pitching staff now has very few journeymen and mostly prospects. Good development.

Stewart from Dayton to Sarasota. Gonazalez from Billings to Dayton.

I certainly hope Geronimo is getting promoted. Wonder if there are some releases occuring also?
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

Here's some others on MiLB.com. Maloney to DL. Drew Anderson to AAA, Says Livingston to AAA. Castro to AA, Parker to Sarasota.
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

I believe most of it is injury related, forcing a domino effect all the way down the chain.

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

If everything in this thread is true, which I believe it is, that means Chattanooga has four starters. That is, unless, the Reds decide to put Manuel back in the rotation . . .

By the way, has anyone heard anything about Justin James coming back from the DL? He should be due back by now.

Is Thompson on the DL at Louisville? The Louisville roster shows this, but I wasn't aware of it.

The Reds put Burton on the DL today and called up Coffey. Maloney went on the DL. That is behind most of this. I am not sure yet who the pitchers were that went from Sarasota to Chattanooga but I do believe Geronimo was one (though not completely certain of that).

I heard DeJesus and Geronimo to Chatt.

Carlos Fisher
    Ben Jukich

Are posted on the roster at the Louisville site

got alil captain in u?

This Louisville pitching staff is going to be fun to watch. Not many of the AAA filler guys we've seen in the last few years just pure prospects. With Bailey, Thompson, Fisher, Roenicke, Herrera, and Livingston Louisville has some pretty darn good arms.

Lousiville site Games Notes shows Thompson DL for shoulder strain. Hopefully not serious

Boom Goes the Dynamite Screwball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Lousiville site Games Notes shows Thompson DL for shoulder strain. Hopefully not serious
    Didn't he have a serious shoulder injury when he was with Washington?

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07 View Post
    This Louisville pitching staff is going to be fun to watch. Not many of the AAA filler guys we've seen in the last few years just pure prospects. With Bailey, Thompson, Fisher, Roenicke, Herrera, and Livingston Louisville has some pretty darn good arms.
    Bailey isn't in Louisville.

Turn Off Ads?