Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thursday, July 24 Minor League Updates

Re: Thursday, July 24 Minor League Updates

Anybody got anything on Sarasota? I'm interested to see how Gonzalez does. He was dominant in his last start.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Sarasota is winning 7-5 after three innings. Gonzalez has allowed five runs in three IP, including three homers.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Sarasota up 7-5 after 3. Gonzalez has allowed 3 HR. Heisey and Kahaulelio each have HR for Sarasota. Juan Francisco has a walk of the non intentional variety.

Seems Gonzalez has gone backward again. Sorry to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Sarasota up 7-5 after 3. Gonzalez has allowed 3 HR. Heisey and Kahaulelio each have HR for Sarasota. Juan Francisco has a walk of the non intentional variety.
    Beat ya slow poke.

I'm slow tonight. I'm on vacation at Myrtle Beach...this labtop is hard to type on.

Bats up 3-1 end of 4. Cumberland 1 for 3. Same for Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Beat ya slow poke.

I'm slow tonight. I'm on vacation at Myrtle Beach...this labtop is hard to type on.
    Haha, I am even slower because its hard to type on a computer while chasing your dog around the neighborhood. Once he gets out of the yard its like he loses all sense of listening. Hows vacation going?

LeCure's done
    5 inning 7 hits 3 runs 3 BB and 3 K. In line for the loss.
    Chattanooga losing 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Haha, I am even slower because its hard to type on a computer while chasing your dog around the neighborhood. Once he gets out of the yard its like he loses all sense of listening. Hows vacation going?
    Pretty good so far. Plenty of good looking girls down here in bikinis.

I'll be back home on Sunday and then the family is driving 12 hours to Florida on Thursday because my brothers' Senior League team won the West Virginia state championship and the tournament is being held in Florida... I'd like to go but I don't think I can handle another long drive three days after returning fron Myrtle Beach...plus we're going to Cincy for three games against the Astros in August so that's yet another four hour trip.

Wow. I was wondering why there was such a delay in the Dayton game...

DAYTON — The Dayton Dragons game against the Peoria Chiefs tonight, July 24, was stopped in the first inning by a brawl that erupted after a batter was hit in the head by a pitched baseball.

During the same incident, Chiefs starting pitcher Julio Castillo threw a baseball into the stands and hit someone.

The person hit was taken to a hospital. The extent of the injuries was not immediately known.

In the brawl, Castillo and six other Chiefs and eight Dragons and both managers were ejected from the game.

Dayton police and emergency medical personnel were dispatched to Fifth Third Field sometime before 8 p.m.

The game was resumed sometime after 8 p.m. after the dust-up was settled.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/con...ebrawlweb.html

DAYTON — The Dayton Dragons game against the Peoria Chiefs tonight, July 24, was stopped in the first inning by a brawl that erupted after a batter was hit in the head by a pitched baseball.

During the same incident, Chiefs starting pitcher Julio Castillo threw a baseball into the stands and hit someone.

The person hit was taken to a hospital. The extent of the injuries was not immediately known.

In the brawl, Castillo and six other Chiefs and eight Dragons and both managers were ejected from the game.

Dayton police and emergency medical personnel were dispatched to Fifth Third Field sometime before 8 p.m.

I hope Cozart and the person in the stands are okay.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

Seems like Cozart was the guy who was hit in the head. Hope he is ok. Same goes for the fan hit by the ball thrown into the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I hope Cozart and the person in the stands are okay.
    Wait a minute. It wasn't Cozart being hit that started it. Looks like maybe three batters were hit in that inning.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

MLB should give him a big fine and suspend him for that.

*edit* and thats on top of him hitting Cozart in the head.

He could possibly get arrested.

Turn Off Ads?