What do you think is overrated? It can come from any walk of life. Here is my list for starters:
1) NFL - too many commercials, too much coverage,
2) Belgian Beers
3) Wine - maybe I'm just a cheap beer guy, but I think people go after expensive wine just because its expensive.
4) Graeter's Ice Cream - Its good, but not that good
5) Sour Cream - All it does it make your meal cold
6) Chipotle - The new crack for middle class high-schoolers. Basically, they sell you rice in a tortilla - great, thanks
7) Any award show (Oscars, Emmy's etc...) - what a colossal waste of human energy and time
8) Traffic in the Midwest - c'mon guys, I would call a friend at 9:00pm in DC to keep him company in traffic.
9) Sports Cars - You really paid all of that money for a car your not allowed to drive fast?
10) Roller Coasters - I want to leave barfing to the flu.