Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Casey Blake to the Dodgers?

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

Casey Blake to the Dodgers?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3506150

Looks like Dewitt and LaRoche were not the answer at 3rd for them.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Casey Blake to the Dodgers?

They also get Pierre back. That really helps them, I see them as the favorites in the NL West now. That is, unless the Diamondbacks can get some offense too.

someone needs some dunn....

I wish they'd trade Andy LaRoche to the Reds if they're not going to give him a shot at sticking with the MLB club. 152 ABs in 62 games over two seasons, never consistently in the lineup. Its a shame especially considering he's pretty good with the glove.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

Resident PED Expert

But where would you play LaRoche? Edwin has been the teams best hitter over the last few weeks. The team has full control over him for a couple more years...

Here is a trade I'd like to see...

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=tex

Seems they would like some left handed relief pitching (Affeldt) and a starter (Arroyo). I would love to get the right handed hitting Cruz and one of their young starters.

Hey it worked last time we played niceees...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    But where would you play LaRoche? Edwin has been the teams best hitter over the last few weeks. The team has full control over him for a couple more years...

Here is a trade I'd like to see...

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=tex

Seems they would like some left handed relief pitching (Affeldt) and a starter (Arroyo). I would love to get the right handed hitting Cruz and one of their young starters.

Hey it worked last time we played niceees...
    I'd probably deal Votto and move Edwin to first.

I think Cleveland may have made a great trade here. Carlos Santana is putting up huge numbers in the pitcher-friendly FSL, and Jon Meloan has been compared to Jonathan Broxton coming out of the pen. Throw in the fact that Blake has a career OPS of .782, and this might not be so good for the Dodgers.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

Turn Off Ads?