Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The closer this team gets to .500.....

The closer this team gets to .500.....

it seems the worse they play. This is the third or fourth time this year I have noticed the Reds get about 3 games under the .500 mark and their style of play seems to turn as reckless as can be.
    Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Brennemania runs wild on you!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The closer this team gets to .500.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyRedsFan View Post
    it seems the worse they play. This is the third or fourth time this year I have noticed the Reds get about 3 games under the .500 mark and their style of play seems to turn as reckless as can be.
    It really is awful. This team has zero drive.

i have just about stopped watching.. they honestly seem like they dont want to be there at all..

It seems to me that every time the pitching starts working well the offense drops off and vise versa. This seems more noticeable the closer they get to .500.

Sounds like a song.

The closer I get to you........
    The more I realize........
    That giving you all I got........
    Only gets me 4 games under .500.......
    Who's on first?

Plan to be spontaneous Jefferson24's Avatar

It's the measure of the team. This is not a good team, nor a average team. This is a below .500 team.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Plan to be spontaneous Jefferson24's Avatar

A week ago I said this team was at a turning point; they would either move up or down depending on the outcome of the game. They lost and including that game have gone 2 and 6. I hope there are changes coming because this isn't close to a competetive team. The owners should be ashamed of running this group out there every night.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Hyperbole much? We're a middle-of-the order hitter and a #1/#2 quality starter away from being competitive. You don't blow up a team full of 24-27 year-olds when that's all you need.

This team is allergic to .500. I have lost track of how many times we have got it up to 2-3 games under .500 only to always lose 4 or 5 in a row. You want to be a fan and root for them but nothing ever changes and I doubt it will by the trading deadline. I pretty much haven't watched a game since after the All Star break and it's sad that I don't miss watching at all. Would anyone else like a straight up trade Dunn for Oswalt?

Turn Off Ads?