• Kanye

1 6.67%
  • Judy

5 33.33%
  • Ramsay

6 40.00%

Thread: Mentor

Mentor

You have a teenager....and these 4 people are willing to mentor your child for a year and teach them everything they know about business, success, the corporate world and how to make your dreams come true. You can choose only one of them...who do you choose?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Mentor

If you're going for those guys, go all the way.

It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

I don't know who the 4th guy is.
    But I wouldn't want any of the first three people to mentor my kid, they'd just teach my kid how to be a jerk.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD View Post
    I don't know who the 4th guy is.
    But I wouldn't want any of the first three people to mentor my kid, they'd just teach my kid how to be a jerk.
    He's a genius, the voice of a generation.

I'd turn all four of them down, but if I was forced to choose, I'd probably go with Gordon Ramsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltway View Post
    He's a genius, the voice of a generation.

I'd turn all four of them down, but if I was forced to choose, I'd probably go with Gordon Ramsay.
    Ok, if that's Kayne West, a definite no.
    I guess if forced to pick, I'd do Simon Cowell.. Although I've only seen about 20 minutes of American Idol in my entire life, so maybe I'm underestimating what a jerk he is.
    I've read too much bad stuff about Ramsey.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

7. Likes:

Mario-Rijo (07-17-2015)

Pay attention to my own kid myself. I'll mentor them.

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

I bet Judge Judy is probably pretty nice in real life.Even if she was yelling at me she's kind of just a cute little old lady. Probably has her **** together too.
    Award Winning Baseball Player

10. Likes:

Mario-Rijo (07-17-2015),TeamCasey (07-29-2015)

I actually think Kanye would have a lot to offer. While the other people only have their hands in their particular business specialty, Kanye is a talented producer and has dabbled in other industries. What's more, the others will be busy with the mundane details of TV shows while Kanye would have plenty of time to sit down and explain what's going on in the studio and backstage.

Realistically though, it should be whichever the kid is most likely to be invested in. No point in doing any of this if it's just going to be "character building" nonsense that won't be remembered 10 years down the line; I'd like the kid to get skills and make connections that they could realistically translate into a career.

Turn Off Ads?