What are your guilty pleasures? You know, those things you have no business enjoying yet you still do. Put it this way, if you need an excuse to enjoy it, it is a guilty pleasure:
Here are some of mine:
1) Spongebob - My daughter is 10 months old, and I she and I watch WAY too much Spongebob. Funny show.
2) French Fries - I know that they are bad for me, but I love them so
3) Video Games - I'm too old, I should be doing more productive things, but they suck me in.
4) posting on Redszone - I spend WAY too much time worrying about Jay Bruce's OPS.
5) Shoes - I have an extensive collection of Puma's. It's embarassing.
6) Latte's - I know they are a yuppie drink, have more calories than most meals, and have enough caffeine to wake up a Rhino, but they taste sooo good.