Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!
I found this video on youtube sometime back and find myself watching more than a few times. It's a German singer, Helene Fischer, singing Ave Maria. She is gorgeous to look at and has the voice of an angel.
YouTube - Helene Fischer - Ave Maria
1. Old School WWF Wrestling, still watch old VHS tapes even though I know every move of every match, especially the 1990 Royal Rumble.
2. Benny Mardones-"If I could Fly"
3. Paula Abdul-"Promise of a New Day", man she looked good in that video.
4. 80s Hair Metal Power Ballads, they get me every time, I love them and I really don't care if anyone says I'm gay cause I like them.
5. I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan, nuff said.
I just watched the season premiere of "Biggest Loser" last night, which immediately reminded me of this thread.
"I can make all the stadiums rock."
What if this is as good as it gets?
"The guy I think could be really good in center is Adam Dunn. If someone asked me if Dunn could be a center fielder for the next 10 years, if he started working on it, no one could explain to me why he couldn’t do it." - Brad Kullman
I read my wifes In-Touch and other celeb gossip magazines when shes not looking. I cant help it thier just so entertaining!!