Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Patterson Dusty's son in law?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is Patterson Dusty's son in law?

I heard this from a reliable source 700 wlw's Willie Cunningham said it was reported by Tracy Jones. If this is true it may be clouding Dusty's judgment and I would begin to question his decision making.

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Re: Is Patterson Dusty's son in law?

Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    ... reliable source 700 wlw's Willie Cunningham said it was reported by Tracy Jones...
    I think this clinches it. It is August Fools Day!
    sorry we're boring

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

I don't THINK it's true, but we have speculated it...

I've asked around, to people who spend time down there, and nobody seems to be able to confirm it, which tells me that it probably isn't.

Dusty's bio from the Reds.com site says he has a 28 year old daughter from his first marraige named "Natosha". That is the same age as Patterson, who is also 28....
    "I think we’re starting to get to the point where people are starting to get tired of this stretch of ball,” Votto said. “I think something needs to start changing and start going in a different direction. I’m going to do my part to help make that change.”

If it came from Cunningham or Jones, i'd discount it as more of the same old WLW crap--much like the horrible Junior "tributes" after he was traded. Balderdash.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

I honestly can't think of any better reason why CFP continues to get playing time.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

According to the Reds roster, his bio says that he is single.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    According to the Reds roster, his bio says that he is single.
    maybe she's shacked up with Patterson thus making her the common law girlfriend/wife/broad.

If true then Dusty has nothing to worry about seeing how much Corey strikes out.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    If true then Dusty has nothing to worry about seeing how much Corey strikes out.
    But he swings at everything! And steals bases....
    "I think we’re starting to get to the point where people are starting to get tired of this stretch of ball,” Votto said. “I think something needs to start changing and start going in a different direction. I’m going to do my part to help make that change.”

Quote Originally Posted by mbgrayson View Post
    But he swings at everything! And steals bases....
    Can't steal 1st though
    Go Gators!

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Really I don't have a problem playing Corey at this point in the season, he saves wear and tear on our young pitchers (and the other team's pitchers) and the more we lose the better our standing in the draft order. Colorado won and we lost today, so we've go tthe #6 pick at the moment. Cleveland won too, so the #5 pick is within our grasp.

Oh yeah, Corey is actually Dusty's illegitimate love child.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Senor Votto

Quote Originally Posted by WebScorpion View Post
    Really I don't have a problem playing Corey at this point in the season, he saves wear and tear on our young pitchers (and the other team's pitchers) and the more we lose the better our standing in the draft order. Colorado won and we lost today, so we've go tthe #6 pick at the moment. Cleveland won too, so the #5 pick is within our grasp.

Oh yeah, Corey is actually Dusty's illegitimate love child.
    And they'll get the #8 pick because of Alsonso. I just hope they don't draft him again next year with either of their top 10 picks.

I believe the story goes that Patterson was, at one time, engaged to Baker's daughter.

Sounds like the usual malarkey from 700, only trust the weather and traffic reports from that station.
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?