Turn Off Ads?

Thread: And .. the Reds give up more first inning runs

And .. the Reds give up more first inning runs

There's another two. At this point, just continuing to lose may actually cause management to do something. But yeah, not making any major moves at the deadline besides Griffey - wow thats really paying off. Hope the Reds management is getting a ton of evaluation time here since they apparently needed now. THANK GOD we didn't trade David Weathers, David Ross, or the rest of the crew. They're SOOOO valuable right now.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: And .. the Reds give up more first inning runs

Ehh. We're up now. C-Patt just had a nice catch. Every once in a while I need a reminder that he belongs in the bigs

Quote Originally Posted by dlittle58 View Post
    Ehh. We're up now. C-Patt just had a nice catch. Every once in a while I need a reminder that he belongs in the bigs
    What is sad is that a productive C-Patt is exactly what the Reds needed. They need a rangy CF who can start the offense. Unfortunately, he hasn't quite lived up to those expectations...
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

This is a good thread.:thumbdown

Quote Originally Posted by dlittle58 View Post
    When does that new rule go in place where one OFer gets to bat while another only has to play the field?

wut does every1 think bout havin coco pitch da first innings every game then da starter comes in da 2nd inng n finishes da game. that elimats the other team scorin in the first.

Quote Originally Posted by daBeast View Post
    wut does every1 think bout havin coco pitch da first innings every game then da starter comes in da 2nd inng n finishes da game. that elimats the other team scorin in the first.
    Want to know what I think?
    Ask in English.

Um .. pitching Cordero in the first? Wouldn't that just double the runs given up?

Bump. There's another. Anyone got stats for first inning runs given up the last so many games?

Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleCARDS View Post
    Bump. There's another. Anyone got stats for first inning runs given up the last so many games?
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere they've given up runs in the first inning 11 out of the last 16 games.

Tonight makes it 12 out of 17.

Maybe they should start a reliever and bring the starter in around the third inning.

Is that 3 days in a row?
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Who knows what it is now, I would like to see the stats. There's been more first inning runs given up the past couple weeks than actual GAMES.

Turn Off Ads?