Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Been playing with my camera again

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Been playing with my camera again

Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.

The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Been playing with my camera again

Nice pics, ORH. Bet you've got a pretty nice collection if you keep that camera handy on your travels.

And a couple more from the parking lot.

The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

Neat place. Went there last year and enjoyed it.

Nothing like the red rocks of the southwest, one of the most beautiful places in the country, solitude is all encompassing out there, pure zen.

Ah.. My "backyard" so to speak.. I love the springs... I love Colorado. Nice shots ORH.
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by cincyinco View Post
    Ah.. My "backyard" so to speak.. I love the springs... I love Colorado. Nice shots ORH.
    Here are some from your "west" yard. I went out I-70 west of Denver to pick up a load Wednesday and took a few shots along the way.

Never take photos out your windshield while driving.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

At No Name there you were in Glenwood Canyon which is quite spectacular in itself.

The Hot Springs at Glenwood Springs at the other end of the canyon make for a really relaxing stop!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    At No Name there you were in Glenwood Canyon which is quite spectacular in itself.

The Hot Springs at Glenwood Springs at the other end of the canyon make for a really relaxing stop!
    I picked up my load at a small town called Rifle, not too far from that exit. That is a pretty spectacular stretch of interstate. I don't care for the steep grades, but the scenery is worth it.

Turn Off Ads?