Turn Off Ads?

Thread: J.J. Hardy: Trade Bait?

J.J. Hardy: Trade Bait?

According to Ken Rosenthal, the Brewers might be willing to trade J.J. Hardy if they feel youngster Alcides Escobar is ready next season 2009. Pure speculation, of course...

Who would the Brewers want in return? Who would you be willing to give up?
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: J.J. Hardy: Trade Bait?

I would love to have Hardy but I don't see the Brewers trading him within the division.

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Hey wait we just need to wait for Agon and his one good leg to return. At lease the Kepp everyday chants have died off
    Climbing down from the bridge, but keeping the torch lit until Dusty's fate is settled

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    I don't see the Brewers trading him within the division.
    yup, Wisconsin team like that would probably deal/sentence him to the NY Jets

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    I would love to have Hardy but I don't see the Brewers trading him within the division.
    Give them Harang, and I bet they would give up Hardy and an excellent prospect.

Of course, I wouldn't do that. But everyone has their price.
    Last edited by Johnny Footstool; 08-13-2008 at 01:38 PM.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    Give them Harang, and I bet they would give up Hardy and a prospect.
    Yeah they would probably do that but I wouldn't and I would hope Jocketty wouldn't.

Francisco Cordero
    Go BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    Give them Harang, and I bet they would give up Hardy and an excellent prospect.

Of course, I wouldn't do that. But everyone has their price.
    Unless that prospect were Mat Gamel, I wouldn't even consider that. Harang and Bailey for Gamel, Gallardo, and Hardy? Where do I sign up?
    Go BLUE!!!

I'd deal Harang for Hardy and Gallardo, but I doubt the Brew Crew would do that deal.

Turn Off Ads?