Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76

Thread: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

  1. #61
    So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Hamilton,Ohio
    Posts
    3,850

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    Who knew that Big Foot was part human, part possum? Not sure I want to meet the father, or the mother.
    That must have been one heller of a possum!
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster


    "Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #62
    Member CrackerJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    5,006

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body


  4. #63
    Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    8,104

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    And a lefty to boot. What would it take to sign him?
    Nolan Ryan used to grunt when he threw. Imagine how cool Chewbaca would sound unleashing a 118 mph changeup.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

  5. #64
    So long old friend rotnoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati,Ohio
    Posts
    1,264

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26244241/

    Here's a link to the story about the DNA. I guess they could claim of course the sample says human since bigfoot is half human after all. And what samples are we comparing it too? Does the government have a DNA profile of a bigfoot that they're not telling us about?
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

    -Pete Rose

  6. #65
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    15,547

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by rotnoid View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26244241/

    Here's a link to the story about the DNA. I guess they could claim of course the sample says human since bigfoot is half human after all. And what samples are we comparing it too? Does the government have a DNA profile of a bigfoot that they're not telling us about?

    You have to assume a BigFoot has a DNA different from a human, otherwise it'd be a human. If they have a real BigFoot have the Press Conference at the "freezer". Let's see the body for crying out loud.

  7. #66
    So long old friend rotnoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati,Ohio
    Posts
    1,264

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    You have to assume a BigFoot has a DNA different from a human, otherwise it'd be a human. If they have a real BigFoot have the Press Conference at the "freezer". Let's see the body for crying out loud.
    I was mostly being facetious, but let's say for a minute the "bigfoot hunter" is right and the sampling was flawed. Chimp DNA and human DNA are around 96% the same. So something that's "half human" would likely have a lot of the same markers. I'm not saying I believe they have a bigfoot by any menas, but the DNA wouldn't necessarily be that different. I know it's a hoax, but the DNA argument only buys them some more time. More than they deserve at this point.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

    -Pete Rose

  8. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    272

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Surprise, surprise it's all a lie:

    http://www.cbs46.com/news/17232407/detail.html#-

  9. #68
    Plays The Right Way Hap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    796.357
    Posts
    1,718

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by timmario66 View Post
    Surprise, surprise it's all a lie:

    http://www.cbs46.com/news/17232407/detail.html#-
    but they had their fifteen minutes

    maybe they will sign a book deal and sell it to stupid people and make some money
    .

  10. #69
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    15,547

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    but they had their fifteen minutes

    maybe they will sign a book deal and sell it to stupid people and make some money
    I'm curious to see if they get prosecuted for fraud before this is all said and done. I'm sure this website wants its money back at the very least. These guys aren't on the run for nothing

  11. #70
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    26,508

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    I agree with Mike McConnell....there's no bigfoot because nobody has found bigfoot poop.



  12. #71
    Member durl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nashvull
    Posts
    1,749

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    OK...the guys held a press conference BEFORE they thawed the thing out to discover that it's a suit??

    Why would a guy give up his job (and any future credibility) over a poorly planned hoax? Oh, wait...because some people don't T-H-I-N-K.

    I heard clips from that press conference. One guy was SO adamant that the evidence would shut up the doubters. Funny.

  13. #72
    RaisorZone Raisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, Nc
    Posts
    15,176

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    The guy is a cop in the next county over from where I live.

    I'm so proud.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

  14. #73
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,283

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    The guy is a cop in the next county over from where I live.

    I'm so proud.
    Don't you mean WAS? Didn't he get fired?

  15. #74
    Rally Onion! Chip R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    34,387

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by durl View Post
    OK...the guys held a press conference BEFORE they thawed the thing out to discover that it's a suit??

    Why would a guy give up his job (and any future credibility) over a poorly planned hoax? Oh, wait...because some people don't T-H-I-N-K.

    I heard clips from that press conference. One guy was SO adamant that the evidence would shut up the doubters. Funny.

    Nobody would show up if they knew it was a hoax.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

  16. #75
    Member klw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: "Bigfoot Trackers" Say they've got a body

    Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    And a lefty to boot. What would it take to sign him?

    It would cost alot because he is ambidextrous (though his form looks better as a southpaw.) He is also getting high maintenance as he has a little person entourage just like Pedro though his is an ewok.



Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25