Turn Off Ads?

Thread: "Mafia Wars" myspace applet.

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

"Mafia Wars" myspace applet.

Its a pretty cool game that runs as an applet on myspace. Just checking to see if anyone else is playing and looking for mafia family members... heres a link to my myspace. send me an invite.

http://www.myspace.com/400995568

safety in numbers

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: "Mafia Wars" myspace applet.

I play Dragon Wars, Pirates, Gangster Battle, Gang Wars, Might of Many, Elven Blood, Crusades and Mob Wars.

I just started this new obsession a few weeks ago.

I need an intervention.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Having just joined myspace, what are these applets like? How are they played?
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFan75 View Post
    Having just joined myspace, what are these applets like? How are they played?
    pure stat based. Perform a bank heist get 5k and 15exp but you need certain weapons/transportation and so much energy. people attack you and vice versa but no graphics just a paragraph saying what the end result was.

I got lucky and cashed in a "hit" for 123,456,789,123,456,789. so now i never have to worry about money and my "family has all the best weapons/armor/transpostation.

send me a friend request and join up

I got ya 22, I will send you a friend request. I also play Mobsters so if you are up for it let me know and I will send you an invite or just download it and invite me. I am doing ok but need more family members in both, have 16 and 17 respectively (max is 501 I think).

Anyone else wanna play add me please!!!

http://www.myspace.com/LLWILLJ35
    Last edited by Mario-Rijo; 08-25-2008 at 03:54 AM.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

22 I can't send you a request unless I know your last name or e-mail address, pm me would ya. Or I will just PM you in case you don't see this soon.
    Last edited by Mario-Rijo; 08-25-2008 at 03:55 AM.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    I play Dragon Wars, Pirates, Gangster Battle, Gang Wars, Might of Many, Elven Blood, Crusades and Mob Wars.

I just started this new obsession a few weeks ago.

I need an intervention.
    But yours is on Facebook... right?
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone View Post
    But yours is on Facebook... right?
    Yes. I tried MySpace and never quite got the hang of it.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Turn Off Ads?