Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade idea..

Trade idea..

Jimmy Rollins has made it clear he doesn't like the front running Phils fans.. and a buddy of mine has told me if the situation doesnt improve quick they might be wanting to move him, and with a hot playing ss named jason donald in AA, they can replace him with a ML ready player..

what if we went hard with a huge deal in the offseason to bring him here? rollins and phillips middle of the infield would be as stacked defensively as they have been in a long while up the middle..

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Trade idea..

I don't see them moving a MVP SS. We would have to mortgage the farm to get Rollins.

Also how does your buddy know if the Phils want to move Rollins?

Next Year

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boy View Post
    I don't see them moving a MVP SS.
    An MVP he didn't deserve

But no way the Reds have the goods to get Rollins, even if he wants out of Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by redsbuckeye View Post
    An MVP he didn't deserve

But no way the Reds have the goods to get Rollins, even if he wants out of Philly.

I totally agree. There were 3-4 better choices than JRoll. Hell, he wasn't the best SS in his division. Mr. Hanley outplayed him by a wide margin last season.

unless you start throwing around names like Bruce and Volquez the Phillies are just gunna laugh at you.

i dont know the phils need another starter and if they dont win this year the phans will definately be up in arms.. and if rollins continually is divaesque they wont want that distraction.. the only pro teams in the country that want those guys are in cincinnati...

my buddy didnt say they wanted him gone.. but they know they have an able bodied guy down in AA right now and if this gets worse (the fans booed everytime he came up last night...) they might have to make a move..

Turn Off Ads?