Turn Off Ads?

Thread: rate my fantasy team please

rate my fantasy team please

rate mine... 14 person league --- start 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 W/R, 1 TE, 1 D, and 1 K --- 1 pt. per reception league

* = proposed starter

1st: Randy Moss *
    2nd: Larry Fitzgerald *
    3rd: Reggie Bush *
    4th: Jason Witten *
    5th: Rudi Johnson *
    6th: Matt Hasselbeck *
    7th: Julius Jones *
    8th Dallas Defense *
    9th: Nick Folk *
    10th: Ted Ginn Jr. *
    11th: Kevin Jones
    12th: Kevin Walter
    13th: Laurent Robinson
    14th: Limas Sweed
    15th: JaMarcus Russell
    16th: Kurt Warner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: rate my fantasy team please

Not too bad at all. For a 14 team league especially. One thing I do notice is the lack of depth at RB for you. With Rudi being questionable and Julius Jones (rumors are Morris is taking away carries), I would try to secure some depth if possible.

Possible solutions if available in your league:

Maurice Morris
    Chris Johnson
    Forte (prob. gone)
    Kevin Smith (prob. gone)
    Mendenhall " "
    Also keep an eye on the Houston situation.

I love the Tedd Ginn Jr.
    K. Walt as well...
    We'll win it all next year...

how do you guys feel about michael bush?

also

jabar gaffney was dumped by someone else in my league. would he be an upgrade to laurent robinson or sweed?

who to keep b/t rob. & sweed?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Young View Post
    how do you guys feel about michael bush?

also

jabar gaffney was dumped by someone else in my league. would he be an upgrade to laurent robinson or sweed?

who to keep b/t rob. & sweed?
    Michael Bush is stuck behind Fargas and McFadden, even in a deep 14 team league I don't think having a 3rd string RB is a great option.

Gaffney is a better option then Sweed or Robinson IMO. He will get all the balls that Stallworth got last season.

Really like your Warner pick in the last round, he will provide many great weeks as long as you use him in the right matchups.

You are VERY thin at RB. Even in a PPR league, going WR-WR in a 14 team league is ballsy. Bush is a solid RB2 in a PPR league but you do not have a true RB1. I'd say that Rudi is the key to your season right now, if he stays healthy and gets his starting job back you'll be OK. If Perry takes the job and runs away, you are critically thin at RB.

yeah you guys are def. right about my rb situation. i heard an interview where rudi is supposed to be in the best shape he's been in in years.... i'm expecting a big year from julius jones in seattle. they are going to want to make him earn that big contract he got. i think he'll get lots of carries.

should i drop sweed or robinson for gaffney?

thanks for all the advice and thoughts from everyone, by the way

Pick up Chris Perry right now if available. Not only is he better than Rudi Johnson, but he's currently 1st on the depth chart, and has pass catching skills. If he stays healthy, he'll be a decent find for this league. I'd take him over Rudi as of right now.

I would drop Limas Sweed for Gaffney. Sweed is behind Holmes and Ward, and the Steelers like to run the ball a lot. I'm not sold on Gaffney though. With Moss, Welker, Chad Jackson being healthly etc. I wouldn't expect numbers like last year from the Patriots. Other wide receiver options that would be sleepers that I would pick up before those guys:

Derek Hagan: Starter for Miami, could put up decent numbers in Miami
    Desean Jackson: Could put up good numbers with Curtis out for a while
    James Hardy: Huge target, could put up nice TD numbers.
    We'll win it all next year...

Turn Off Ads?