Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How do you feel abou this trade?

How do you feel abou this trade?

My current team:
    QB: Tony Romo
    WR: Randy Moss
    WR: Anquan Boldin
    WR: Santonio Holmes
    WR: Anthony Gonzalez
    WR: Eddie Royal
    TE: Vernon Davis
    TE: Alge Crumpler
    RB: Maurice Jones Drew
    RB: Reggie Bush
    RB: Rudi Johnson
    RB: Ahman Green
    RB: Chris Johnson
    K: Robbie Gould
    DEF:Green Bay

I would be trading Randy Moss and Eddie Royal for Larry Fitzgerald and Plaxico Burress. Thoughts?
    We'll win it all next year...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How do you feel abou this trade?

No feelings at all?
    We'll win it all next year...

I'm not a huge fan of having 2 receivers from the same team. Fitz and Boldin are the only 2 that I would possibly consider however, along with maybe Moss and Welker.

I think it allows for a much bigger chance of losing your week if the Cardinals have a bad game.

I think it's a pretty fair trade as I believe Moss is being overvalued based on last year and neither he nor Brady have much of a chance to match last years numbers. They will be studs, just not other wordly like last season.

If you feel comfortable having 2 guys on the same team start, it's a fair trade. Only other concern is of course Plaxico's injury potential.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I don't think I would do this deal. Moss is like having a number one running back, and the rest of the receivers, while great players, don't really produce week in and week out like Moss does.

When is the last time a Cardinals receiver scored more than one touchdown in a game? Burress is nice, but he can't carry your team.

You need players like Moss who all by themselves can carry your team in a week.

Also- if you do that deal you are going to have coaching decisions every week. Holmes vs. Burress vs. Boldin vs. Fitzgerald.

Pass.

Turn Off Ads?