Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 1/2 Price Reds tixs?

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

1/2 Price Reds tixs?

I haven't confirmed this myself, but probably worth a try.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=850182

Half price on most Cincinnati Reds home games with this code (did not work for last game of season). Good for tickets in most sections (view level, terrace outfield, family section, sun/moon deck, mezzanine, view level, field or infield box). To redeem go to Cincinnati Reds home page. Click on green T next to game you want to purchase tickets to. Near top of page where it asks "Have a Coupon Code?" type 68RTN3961 (letters must be capitalized or will come back as not valid). Click continue and new pricing per section will appear below. Proceed with ticket purchase.

GL

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 1/2 Price Reds tixs?

Didn't seem to work for me.,...
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Jax, someone posted the following further down in the thread...

nevermind, it works when I actually type in the letters instead of copying and pasting
    I haven't tried it, though.

It matters on what section you choose. Don't do Best Available. It does say its Teen/College ID Discount, so I don't know if I have to pretend to still be in college or not. Or if they actually look for that at the gate.

I tried it by actually typing in the code (rather than copy and paste) and it works. Be sure to click on the "Continue" button right below the code entry and not the "Continue" button down where you select your section. It will refresh the page and the sections where this deal is available will be displayed with their reduced prices. Apparently it doesn't apply to the best sections.

Honestly, you might be just as well off buying from ticket brokers outside the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMilner View Post
    It matters on what section you choose. Don't do Best Available. It does say its Teen/College ID Discount, so I don't know if I have to pretend to still be in college or not. Or if they actually look for that at the gate.

I think it depends on the game. I tried for the Cardinals series and they show up as TOURISM tickets. Must be an inherent 1/2 off for most games the Reds offer to certain groups.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

It doesn't make available all seating sections, just certain ones.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Turn Off Ads?