Turn Off Ads?

Thread: My wife & I survived the teenager years!

My wife & I survived the teenager years!

Well today is a historical milestone for our family. Our son turned 20 today. We have no teenagers anymore - and we've lived to tell about it!
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: My wife & I survived the teenager years!

Congratulations.

So.... did you change the locks on the doors?

My oldest will be 20 in about 4 months.

But I still have a senior and 8th grader.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Unfortunately, I find myself at the opposite end of the spectrum.

• Daughter: Turned 12 in July
    • Son: Turns 10 in October
    • Daughter: Turns 9 in November

I welcome any and all prayers.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie View Post
    Unfortunately, I find myself at the opposite end of the spectrum.
    • Daughter: Turned 12 in July
    • Son: Turns 10 in October
    • Daughter: Turns 9 in November
    I welcome any and all prayers.
    Posting on a message board can be good practice for having teenagers. Sometimes you'll find yourself arguing for positions that are ridiculously easy to defend and yet you'll realize that your opposition is so determined and the stakes for winning the argument are so low that it's not even worth the effort to argue.

I especially relish the disagreements about the way things were 20-30 years ago... a time frame I remember well which precedes the time my teenager was on the planet. They're like hitting a pumpkin that sits atop a batting tee... until the pumpkin turns out to have been filled with cement.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?