Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals-Ravens Week One

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bengals-Ravens Week One

Two abysmal offensive drives. First one has the Bengals in field goal range and Palmer is sacked twice to force them back. The other leads to an interception after uber-conservative play calling by Bratkowski.

The defense has been the lone bright spot so far.

Same old Bengals.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Re: Bengals-Ravens Week One

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post

The defense has been the lone bright spot so far.
    lol

y do i watch the bengals???

bengals have 3 passing yards

Watching the Bengals will leave you talking to yourself.

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    Watching the Bengals will leave you talking to yourself.

Rem
    I had a business professor who taught Business Communcations who put it best. Always set your standards low. That way you will never be disappointed.

I apply that concept to the Cincinnati Bengals.

I honestly thought last offseason Bratkowski needed to go in addition to Bresnahan, and in addition they needed to start housecleaning with Chad being the first to go.

Now I will go as far to say all the above needs to happen, plus Marvin needs to go as well. They need to blow as much of the team up as possible and rebuild the joke that is called the Bengals offensive line. This is absolutely pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Bratkowski copied his playbook from Tecmo Bowl. What a complete freaking failure of a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith421 View Post
    Bratkowski copied his playbook from Tecmo Bowl. What a complete freaking failure of a coach.
    Hard to call much of anything when you have an O-line as bad as this. Carson Palmer has not had decent protection one time this game.

This offensive line is a joke.

the oline is finally as bad as teh rest of the team

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Pathetic.

Larson is punting well. Might lead the league this year.

Rem

Anyone else just feel like crying?

This is a 3-13 team. Just an embarassment.

I can't believe the contempt I have for Mike Brown. The Bengals are the only team I've ever followed that I've considered just giving them up. If I thouht it was possible I would. I just don't think they're ever going to be good outside those one year flashes in the pants as long as Mike Brown is in charge.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    This is a 3-13 team. Just an embarassment.

I can't believe the contempt I have for Mike Brown. The Bengals are the only team I've ever followed that I've considered just giving them up. If I thouht it was possible I would. I just don't think they're ever going to be good outside those one year flashes in the pants as long as Mike Brown is in charge.
    I have to agree with much of that. Honestly, for a team to be this bad for so long it's far, far outside the relm of normal possibility---a blind hog and all of that....

You really have to wonder if Mike Brown wasn't left on Paul Brown's doorstep in the middle of the night because for a father to be so brilliant and a son to be so stupid....well, there are no odds to describe this particular situation.

The City of Cinncinnati should declare eminent domain and take the team away from this inept, inbread buch of idiots.

Rem

3rd and 7, time running out, no chance of a running play, and Bratkowski calls a play-action roll-out 3-yard out to Ben Utecht. What an absolute joke.

10-3 at halftime is robbery.

Turn Off Ads?