Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals-Ravens Week One

Re: Bengals-Ravens Week One

what has this team been doing the past 2 months????? not practicing

2. Turn Off Ads?

bwahahahahahaha
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

It's Ryan Fitzpatrick time and I am dead serious. The Bengals need someone that can actually move around in the pocket and as bad as Palmer's protection has been, his throws have been equally as horrible.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Mike Brown really is an evil genius. Makes millions and millions of dollars on a horse crap product.

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    It's Ryan Fitzpatrick time and I am dead serious. The Bengals need someone that can actually move around in the pocket and as bad as Palmer's protection has been, his throws have been equally as horrible.
    Come on now, he's working with zero running game, zero protection, guys bumbling balls on easy catches, guys running bad routes. It has very little to do with Carson..
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    Mike Brown really is an evil genius. Makes millions and millions of dollars on a horse crap product.
    how many consecutive sellouts by the poor saps in cincinnati???

This is a terrible team. The offense is a befuddled wreck! Is that Alex Madrid at QB?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Anyone can make money in the NFL. Mike Brown inherited everything he has. Had he had to make anything on his own he would have been a collosal failure. He's incompetent.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Young View Post
    how many consecutive sellouts by the poor saps in cincinnati???
    I'm pretty sure this season already is...I'm not sure that there's a waiting list anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    Come on now, he's working with zero running game, zero protection, guys bumbling balls on easy catches, guys running bad routes. It has very little to do with Carson..
    Probably true. But this line can't block and you couple that with someone who can't move, I say put Fitzpatrick in there and see what happens. Just for the rest of this game.

It doesn't really matter, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Nah, it's a bad line with a bad schemeon a bad team. Put Carson on a competent team and he's the 3rd best QB in the game, IMO.
    I agree with all three, but I also think Palmer's confidence is at an all-time low. If he played for the Bears or Vikings, he possibly could be an all-pro QB, but there would definitely be some wrinkles to smooth out.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

cant wait for the marvin press conference where he'll glare at every1 and refuse to answer queswtions

The thing about it is we can complain about the players, complain about the coaching but in the past 18 years it has been a revolving door of players and coaches and it is the same crap year after year. There are only two constants: the front office led by Mike Brown and Dave Lapham in the radio booth and the latter has very little to do with the play on the field. You want them to fire Marvin? Introducing the next head coach of the Bengals: Bob Bratkowski. Good luck with that..
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

They score!
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

that would be hilarious if the bengals won lol

Turn Off Ads?