Re: Bengals-Ravens Week One

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Am I allowed to dream?
    If ya' like nightmares.

Rem

2. Turn Off Ads?

Yep, and they drafted Ghiachuic, Whitworth, and Stacy Andrews to take the place.

Stacy Andrews is a guard playing tackle. Whitworth could be decent, but im not entirely sold on Ghiachuic.

I'm hoping we finish high enough to get Michael Oher. Am I allowed to dream?
    Nah, if they havea high draft pick, I can almost guranatee you they'll wind up taking Michael Crabtree or Knowshon Moreno or Luranitis or something like that.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I can't believe Marvin had to waste a review flag on that OBVIOUS inc pass? My God refs on the field! Geez!
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

delay of game lol

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

I haven't been watching the game very long, but it's obvious that the Bengals O-line is not good at all. On damn near every play I've seen, Palmer has a man in his face or is forced out of the pocket.

Amazing after last year that they could still be having delay of game penalties. You just have to laugh at how poor this organization is at every level.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

shovel pass ughhh

I love Carson Palmer and feel bad for him that he's having to play in Cincinnati. I really wish they'd trade him and let him go somewhere else. If I were a team like Chicago or Minnesota, I'd pay the king's ransom for Palmer.

Can someone please tell me what the **** Andrew Whitworth was doing on that shovel pass?
    DLC11@Insightbb.com

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I love Carson Palmer and feel bad for him that he's having to play in Cincinnati. I really wish they'd trade him and let him go somewhere else. If I were a team like Chicago or Minnesota, I'd pay the king's ransom for Palmer.
    I'm really starting to wonder if he has lost confidence since the injury in the playoffs against Pittsburgh. It just seems like mentally he hasn't been the same QB.

If he is calling the plays at the line of scrimmage, it needs to be taken away from him.

If Bratkowski is calling the plays, he needs to be fired. Either way, something needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    Can someone please tell me what the **** Andrew Whitworth was doing on that shovel pass?
    You saw it, too? He looker right at the guy and turned away. Refused to block him.

The Bengals would be a decent team with an offensive line.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

I'm really starting to wonder if he has lost confidence since the injury in the playoffs against Pittsburgh. It just seems like mentally he hasn't been the same QB.

If he is calling the plays at the line of scrimmage, it needs to be taken away from him.

If Bratkowski is calling the plays, he needs to be fired. Either way, something needs to be done.
    Nah, it's a bad line with a bad schemeon a bad team. Put Carson on a competent team and he's the 3rd best QB in the game, IMO.

omg

Joe Flacco just went 40 yards for a touchdown.

Every single coach in this organization needs to be fired.
    DLC11@Insightbb.com

Happy days are here again. This team is just as bad as the Shula/Coslet years. The difference is that these teams have talent but are so abysmally coached that they are just as horrendous.

Turn Off Ads?