Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bengals-Ravens Week One

Re: Bengals-Ravens Week One

I wasn't able to watch yesterday, but I just saw the replay of the Flacco running TD. Most of the Bengal defensive players were jogging around on that play like they didn't care. It was ridiculous. I'm usually one to focus on talent over attitude, but this is a case where the Bengals clearly need another culture change.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bengals-Ravens Week One

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I'm usually one to focus on talent over attitude, but this is a case where the Bengals clearly need another culture change.
    Whatever authority Lewis had with the players, is completely gone after the Henry signing. The players know who isn't in charge and who won't be here after the season.

Marvin was unequivocal in his comments this summer about Henry and his not coming back ... then Mikey Boy cut his legs off with the Henry signing. Must be nice to work for a guy playing with his daddy's business.

Turn Off Ads?