Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Parking advise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Parking advise

I'm going to the game tomorrow but I have a prior commitment to do something early in the morning and I can't make it downtown until about 12:20. Where can I park thats in range of PBS at that time and how much will it cost.

Retired

Re: Parking advise

Most of the lots close to the stadium that aren't parking passes are $20-$30. There are some along 3rd street. They get cheaper up by fountain square, but it's a longer walk.

Newport on Levee is cheap for Reds don't know about Bengals 2.50

Quote Originally Posted by BEETTLEBUG View Post
    Newport on Levee is cheap for Reds don't know about Bengals 2.50
    You can park on the street at parking meters in Covington across the Roebling Suspension Bridge from PBS for free on weekends I believe.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    You can park on the street at parking meters in Covington across the Roebling Suspension Bridge from PBS for free on weekends I believe.
    Suspension bridge isn't next to PBS, the Clay Wade Bailey bridge is. Walking from Covington is a pretty long hike to the game, or maybe I'm just lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    Suspension bridge isn't next to PBS, the Clay Wade Bailey bridge is. Walking from Covington is a pretty long hike to the game, or maybe I'm just lazy.
    It's just the other side of the parking lot from PBS, so I consider that "next to." I've usually parked on the Covington side for Bengals games and weekend Reds games and just hiked across the suspension bridge. It's not that bad a walk unless someone has physical problems.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?