Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Buckeye Basketball

Re: Buckeye Basketball

Road to the final four looking a lot easier. Anything can happen but on good days Ohio State can definitely beat everyone left in their bracket.

Interesting that they also played Tennessee in the Sweet 16 last time they made a run.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Sweet 16 baby!

Wasn't always pretty but still a solid win. I'm still not sure they can win it all. It seems like they get a little too streaky and lose focus at times. The games only get harder and that type of play will eventually lead to a loss. But when they are on and clicking I think they are the best team in the tournament that I've seen so far except for maybe Syracuse.
    Its nice to see Diebler and Lighty playing well. But what really worries me is Bufford. He is playing with his head up his rear and when he does that he doesn't play well without the ball or on defense. All 5 players need to be clicking for this team to go far. I don't like the Tennessee match up.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Its nice to see Diebler and Lighty playing well. But what really worries me is Bufford. He is playing with his head up his rear and when he does that he doesn't play well without the ball or on defense. All 5 players need to be clicking for this team to go far. I don't like the Tennessee match up.
    I don't hate this match up. They aren't much bigger than us and I think we cause more match up problems for them than they do for us. I just worry about Tennessee going on a run that will be too much. Both games so far and several times in the season we've seen it. That said I'm pretty hopeful for this game.

Tennessee went on a run last time ... what was Ohio State down at the half, 17?

Of course there's no Conley/Oden this year. Anything can happen in the tournament, but I think Ohio State beats this Tennessee team 7 times out of 10.

I think if it's not Ohio State then there's a decent chance Northern Iowa comes out of this bracket.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Game Time Friday Is 7pm est. CBS of course.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?