Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hi everyone!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    krob79

Hi everyone!!

My name is Keith, and I'm from Baltimore, Ohio. I have been a Reds fan since I was little, but kind of lost touch with baseball for a few years. Last season, alot of things in my life changed, and I started watching the Reds once again, and I'd love to learn all I can here. I look forward to spending some time in here, meeting new Reds fans, and talking about all the great talent the Reds have and how good they're going to be in 2009!!

Re: Hi everyone!!

Welcome. You will defenitly learn a lot about baseball on this site. I hope you find it to your liking.

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator