Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who To Start Week 4?

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Who To Start Week 4?

Hey guys, I think it's about time to start the WTS thread for Week 4. My biggest dilemma this week is at tight end. Both of my tight ends (Clark and Fasano) are on bye and therefore I need to pick one up to fill the bye. My initial reaction was to draft Billy Clark the only active tight end for the pass happy New Orleans Saints. However, if some one can make a better case for Bo Scaife (TEN), Owen Daniels (HOU) or Jerramy Stevens (Tampa), I may be inclined to change my mind.

Another decision I am going to have to make is between Willis McGahee who had a solid week last week, but is battling an eye injury or Selvin Young.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who To Start Week 4?

I would pick up Daniels. He is the only true #1 TE on that list that actually gets targeted a good amount.
    Matta = Really good

Yea, I gave Daniels a long look, but was eventually too turned off by his quarterback's poor play and the talent of the Jags' defense. This is just a one week move, so I only really need this TE to give me a few points this week.

I'm toolsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Roush View Post
    Hey guys, I think it's about time to start the WTS thread for Week 4. My biggest dilemma this week is at tight end. Both of my tight ends (Clark and Fasano) are on bye and therefore I need to pick one up to fill the bye. My initial reaction was to draft Billy Clark the only active tight end for the pass happy New Orleans Saints. However, if some one can make a better case for Bo Scaife (TEN), Owen Daniels (HOU) or Jerramy Stevens (Tampa), I may be inclined to change my mind.

Another decision I am going to have to make is between Willis McGahee who had a solid week last week, but is battling an eye injury or Selvin Young.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sounds like you are good at TE for the remainder of the season, so I think I would pick up Scaife this week just to get by. The Titans play the Vikings and won't be able to move the ball on the ground too well. I think Scaife will see some targets because of this.

As for McGahee or Young, I like Young this week against the Chiefs. The Chiefs are TERRIBLE against the run and even though Denver gives the ball to a lot of RBs, I see 100 yards for Selvin this week (but probably no scores, those go to Pittman). McGahee is banged up a little and plays against a tough PIT D. He is also sharing carries with that big fullback (can't remember his name).

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRedsGM View Post
    Sounds like you are good at TE for the remainder of the season, so I think I would pick up Scaife this week just to get by. The Titans play the Vikings and won't be able to move the ball on the ground too well. I think Scaife will see some targets because of this.

As for McGahee or Young, I like Young this week against the Chiefs. The Chiefs are TERRIBLE against the run and even though Denver gives the ball to a lot of RBs, I see 100 yards for Selvin this week (but probably no scores, those go to Pittman). McGahee is banged up a little and plays against a tough PIT D. He is also sharing carries with that big fullback (can't remember his name).
    Thanks for the help. Yea Le'ron Mcclain is hawking all sorts of touchdowns from McGahee and it certainly doesn't help that the Browns tried to poke McGahee's eye out last week.

Turn Off Ads?