Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon State leading USC

Re: Oregon State leading USC

3 and out for USC they will be punting from their end zone with 10 to go

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    This is why I love college football.
    I do like how college football has changed over the years. Anyone can beat anyone these days.

Wow, USC looks completely lost on offense, and it makes no sense at all. This is clearly the case of poor coaching by USC and great coaching by Oregon State.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Oregon State has this one wrapped up. USC always struggles in Corvallis for some reason. In 2004 USC barely escaped with a 28-20 win in Corvallis. In 2006 USC lost 33-31 and are about to lose again at OSU.

Ballgame. Sanchez throws an interception and OSU return it to the USC four three yard line. Great game by Oregon State. USC should fall out of the top ten and Georgia or Oklahoma will be #1.

I know of Oregon State's success against USC in the past, but this is as surprised as I've been watching a college football game in a long time. USC looks like a completely different team than they have early in the year. Heck, Oregon State lost to Stanford already and they were demolished by Penn State. Carroll and his staff were simply outclassed this game.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Last year Stanford and this year OSU. USC loves throwing in a stinker against an awful team every year.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

This is exactly why I HATE with a fiery passion when commentators start in Sept talking about potential BCS busters and "What happens if 3 teams are undefeated" discussion.

It's September ladies and gents - let the games play out for a few months.

USC is still the dominant world beater but they seem to lay one or two of these eggs every season now.

I wonder if that's just going to be the catch for Carroll's team, the occasional loss of focus when playing a lesser team. Talent wise they should threaten every year to go undefeated.

OSU beats USC!!!

That felt kinda good to write.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Carroll and his staff were simply outclassed this game.
    No question about it. Oregon State does this every year, they get off to an awful start and finish strong. Still, there is no way USC should lose to Oregon State. Once again Mike Riley out coached Pete Carroll.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Ballgame. Sanchez throws an interception and OSU return it to the USC four three yard line. Great game by Oregon State. USC should fall out of the top ten and Georgia or Oklahoma will be #1.
    I still think USC will play for the National Title. I don't think Oklahoma will be challenged this season in the Big 12 (of course I said the same thing about USC) and I don't think anyone else will be undefeated. I think it will be USC/Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    OSU beats USC!!!
    Not over.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Not over.
    Over.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I still think USC will play for the National Title. I don't think Oklahoma will be challenged this season in the Big 12 (of course I said the same thing about USC) and I don't think anyone else will be undefeated. I think it will be USC/Oklahoma.
    No way. USC doesn't deserve it. They laid an egg against a lesser team and should pay for it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Over.
    Onside kick will decide the outcome. If USC recovers, they win.

Turn Off Ads?