Thread: $1.75 bid on eBay wins woman house

$1.75 bid on eBay wins woman house

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: $1.75 bid on eBay wins woman house

She's going to have to pay the back taxes, clean up or tear the place down, clear the property and try to sell it. And eight bidders? That's a bad sign for her- I'm predicting it's a money loser for her.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    She's going to have to pay the back taxes, clean up or tear the place down, clear the property and try to sell it. And eight bidders? That's a bad sign for her- I'm predicting it's a money loser for her.
    I read she will owe about $850.00 in past taxes and maintence fees...I'd pay that then put it up for sale. The property has gotten some press and I'd bet she could double the 850 easy. If I were her, I'd look for a quick score and wipe my hands of it.

I paid the same for a 1962 Darrell Johnson card. But, I won't have to pay taxes on it.
    Did have to pay shipping, though. So, I guess that about makes it even. Wonder what the shipping and handling is on a house?

I'll have to keep eBay in mind if I'm ever looking to buy a crapshack.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Heck, you can gut the place and sell everything metal to a junkyard, all the lumber for fire wood, and still come out ahead. Then you can sell the property to someone for a few bucks. That's worst case scenario.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Couid this be the bottom of the housing market?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11 View Post
    Heck, you can gut the place and sell everything metal to a junkyard, all the lumber for fire wood, and still come out ahead. Then you can sell the property to someone for a few bucks. That's worst case scenario.
    Not once you pay the contractor to pull out the metal and tear out the wood.

Turn Off Ads?