Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: College Game Day Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

College Game Day Discussion Thread

Any game at all.

Officials are at it again....

Penn State just got a lucky break down on Purdue's goal line. They get stuffed trying to punch the ball in, and the refs run in and say the officials upstairs had the whistle blown prior to the snap in order to review the previous play, thus giving PS another crack at a TD - which they then got.

Michigan State-Iowa..... MS just got a nice Pass Int call in the endzone. Sure looked like the defender had position too and was looking back. Should have been a no call IMO.

Anyone interested in chatting tonight's OSU-Wisconsin game?
    Last edited by GAC; 10-04-2008 at 01:01 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Re: College Game Day Discussion Thread

Daryl Clark runs with his head up too often. He exposes himself to the big hit way too often. He will get knocked out before the end of the season. What was Joe Paterno thinking using Anthony Morelli, the last few years? It is essentially the same difference as Todd Boeckman versus Terrele Pryor.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Kirk Ferentz's fall to the unemployment line has picked up a ton of steam today. What an awfully coached football game this has been for Iowa.

I can't believe that Iowa passed up on the chance to tie the game with a late 38 yd FG attempt.

I'm glad they didn't though, because I picked MSU on the other thread.

And that Illinois-Michigan game got ugly.... 45-20

Michigan is young and going to have to go through their growing pains while Rodriguez tries to get the players there to complement his offensive scheme.

And how about Pitt over S. Florida! Is that an upset?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Chat is open for the OSU game, in case anyone is interested.

OSU just made it look easy on that opening drive, led by Pryor and Beanie. Wow!

7-0 Bucks

Made it look too easy. Beanie was toying with them.

Don't let up.

Pryor throws an INT; but the Badgers can't move the ball, so it's another three and out.

Oregon up on USC 7-3 in the 1st quarter.

Wisconsin's defense lets loose with a couple blitzes, sacks Pryor big time and forces the punt.

OSU's O-line is very suspect IMO. And I don't understand why the RBs didn't read that blitz, saw it was coming, and stay back and try to protect their QB.

Tough to blame the O-line on that third down. I put blame on Pryor to be honest. Freshmen mistake. When you see that either check the RBs to a blocking pattern or call timeout and regroup.

This guy for Wisconsin needs to be thrown out of the game. He's doing nothing but trying to knock OSU guys out. That's not football.

Wisconsin is just dominating the line of scrimmage right now. It's amazing how much the OSU line play has declined the last couple years. It's not just "big" games they struggle. It's almost every week.
    Last edited by guttle11; 10-04-2008 at 09:15 PM.

OSU has got to start playing physical with these guys! Geez! Someone needs to get these guys fired back up.

The momentum has shifted.

Sure looked like interference on Robeskie to me on that play.

67 yd punt by Trapasso! Wow! He nailed that!

Turn Off Ads?