Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bikram Yoga

Bikram Yoga

Anyone ever done this before? If so, what is/was your experience? If not this type of yoga, have you tried any others?

For those that physically attended yoga classes, what was the approximate percentage of guys that were in the class? In other words, would I be the only one there? I don't want to feel like I've crashed into a Curves Gym

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bikram Yoga

my insurance will provide a discount on a gym membership. the problem is Curves is the only place they cover.

Re: Bikram Yoga

I used to attend yoga classes at 24 Hour Fitness last year when I had more time, but I can't recall very many men attending. In fact, I'd say that women comprised at least 90% of each class. However, maybe it's just the area in which I live or the facility itself that drew mostly women. Maybe it would be different for you!
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

Turn Off Ads?