Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Help with FF trade

Help with FF trade

I'm in a yahoo league where it's ydg and TD heavy for RB (RB/WR 1 pt./ 5 yds, 6 pts for all TDs) and TD heavy for QB (QB 1 pt/20 yds, 6 pts all TDs)

My team is 0-5 and not looking good (thanks Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, Lawrence Maroney, and Carson Palmer), but I was proposed this trade:

I get:
    Tony Romo
    Larry Johnson

I give:
    Frank Gore
    Carson Palmer

I have been playing Jake Delhomme at QB and he's been doing fairly well, and my other RB's are Lawrence Maroney, Deuce McAllister, and Fred Taylor, not exaclty overwhelming...

I'm on the fence about this. Romo is pretty good, and Palmer's playing with a bad elbow for the rest of the year, the line sucks, and so does Chad Johnson...just not sure what I think about LJ...he went off 2 games ago, then had 2 yds last game...

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I'm toolsy.

Re: Help with FF trade

No way. Palmer can still turn his season around and Gore is the #2 scoring back in FFB right now. LJ is garbage. You don't want to do that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRedsGM View Post
    No way. Palmer can still turn his season around and Gore is the #2 scoring back in FFB right now. LJ is garbage. You don't want to do that trade.
    That's what I've been thinking...I'm definitely leaning no at this point

Avoid LJ like the plague.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    Avoid LJ like the plague.
    I drafted LJ, I could of used this advice 8 weeks ago.

Thanks for the advice, I decided not to make the trade, and with Romo out for a few weeks now, seems like the right decision at this point...

Turn Off Ads?