Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ain't love grand

Ain't love grand

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081021/...fiance_assault

Iowa couple ordered apart after woman bites fiance

Mon Oct 20, 11:09 pm ET
    IOWA CITY, Iowa – A judge has ordered an suburban Chicago woman to stay away from her fiance — two weeks before their wedding.

Johnson County, Iowa, Judge Stephen Gerard ordered 23-year-old Rucha (ROO'-chuh) A. Patel on Monday not to have contact with the man after she was charged with domestic abuse causing injury.

Her fiance's name was not released.

Police says Patel drove over the man's foot and then bit his hand when he took away her keys to prevent her from driving Monday in Iowa City. It was not known why he tried to stop Patel.

Patel told the judge the marriage was scheduled in two weeks.

A call left for Rucha Patel was not returned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: Ain't love grand

Sometimes, love bites.

According to Nazareth, love hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    sure does if they run over your foot

It was reported that prior to biting him she was heard singing..... "NOW YOU MESSING WITH A......" :
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    It was reported that prior to biting him she was heard singing..... "NOW YOU MESSING WITH A......" :
    Off on a tangent here, and I'm going to seem ancient to some when I say this, but perhaps GAC and others can relate...

I remember listening to that song as a kid at a very low volume in a friend's bedroom with the door closed, amused that we were "getting away with" listening to a song with such language.

Off on a tangent here, and I'm going to seem ancient to some when I say this, but perhaps GAC and others can relate...

I remember listening to that song as a kid at a very low volume in a friend's bedroom with the door closed, amused that we were "getting away with" listening to a song with such language.

I remember in high school, some of my friends - both male and female - would have these little get-togethers at our houses - which kind of turned into dances. They would play that song over and over and over again. Drove me up a wall.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?