Turn Off Ads?

Thread: WTS Week 8

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

WTS Week 8

Wow, it looks like we haven't had one of these in a while. I'll get the ball rolling.

Pick one of the following receivers:

Greg Camarillo (MIA) vs Buffalo
    Marvin Harrison (IND) @ Tennessee
    Chad Johnson (CIN) @ Houston
    Donnie Avery (STL) @ New England

Camarillo is Miami's leading receiver (team-high 44 targets and 27 receptions)
    Harrison blew up for 2 TDs and 20 fantasy points two weeks ago and then scored one point last week and now faces a pretty good defense on the road.
    Chad finally got in the endzone last week but is still catching passes from Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    I think I am actually leaning towards Donnie Avery, who could have had 3 TDs last week if one wasn't called back and he was stopped a yard short on another. Plus, his team is likely to be down.

What are your thoughts?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: WTS Week 8

Avery, Camarillo, Harrison, Johnson, in that order.

Wow, who would've figured that at the start of the year?

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Re: WTS Week 8

That's what I was planning on doing. Now with Holmes getting busted with blunts, I need to find another WR. I think it's going to be either Camarillo or the newly-acquired Nate Washington.

Turn Off Ads?